Life Fitness IC7 Indoor Cycle is one of the most advanced on the market
The Life Fitness IC7 Indoor Cycle comes recommended for use in yacht and home gyms alike by Gym Marine. Here’s why you need to upgrade your bike to ICG.
Through a combination of unbeatable features the IC7 ensures an effective training experience to maximise your workouts. Built with two drivetrains, the bike offers a smooth and extremely responsive ride with the flywheel reaching high speeds. For feedback, the IC7 has the most accurate power meter in the industry with a direct measuring tolerance of +/-1%. The WattRate TFT Computer displays all feedback on its bright, self-powered screen including RPM, watts and resistance. To further motivate riders, the console has an intuitive program called Coach By Colour. Depending on the power or heart rate, the console will change colour for different workout zones for the user to automatically see their efforts.
When it comes to ease of use, the Life Fitness IC7 Indoor Cycle is fantastic. The four-way adjustable seat and handlebar are adaptable to each rider for a finely-tuned fit. Whilst the levers make it quick and simple, even for first time users.
- TFT Console: a bright, self-powered screen which is integrated into the bike, it displays all vital metrics throughout the ride.
- Accurate Power Meter: which measures the force from the user to give an accurate measurement of +/-1%.
- Magnetic Resistance: with the dial offering 100 clicked increments. Resistance shows on the WattRate console as 0-100%, to effectively track resistance when pedalling.
- Easy and Fast: the Life Fitness IC7 Indoor Cycle has straightforward micro-fit adjustments for the seat and handlebars. This allows users to find their optimum positioning down to a specific millimetre.
- Self-Powered Generator: the rider powers the bike with the generator storing the energy and recharging the IC7’s battery.
- 2-Stage Hybrid Drivetrain: with a Poly-V and tooth belt on either side for a higher flywheel speed, an immense 1:11 gear ratio and a smooth cycle.
- Coach by Colour: provides real-time feedback and communicates to the user their efforts through coloured zones from white (Very Light) to Red (Maximum).
- Advanced Ergo-Formed Handlebars: with soft PVC and a wide design to support multiple positions.
- Myride VX: this additional console has advanced data accuracy, coaching and stunning scenery from around the world to enjoy throughout training sessions.