The Life Fitness IC8 Power Trainer promises real results
The Life Fitness IC8 Power Trainer is inspired by the movement of road and triathlon cycling, the IC8 is made with high performance in mind for serious riders. For the athletes among us it’s a challenging power trainer, featuring greater power accuracy, wattage and performance data than any other indoor bike. Users are guaranteed superior results for high-intensity interval training and endurance. It’s also unrivalled when it comes to cycle-specific coaching; with its feature WattRate Colour TFT Computer offering training intensities for both users and coaches.
Powered by ICG these bikes are leaders in design, measuring positive change in the lives of riders and the global fitness community. ICG’s performance reflects the focus, determination and passion that embodies the company. For more than 20 years, ICG has reaped the benefits of a culture that consistently pushes the envelope and creates a better riding experience year after year for all its users.
Key Features of the Life Fitness IC8 Power Trainer:
- Chain-Driven Freewheel: With a 13:75 to 1 ratio the rider has complete control of accelerations. This design allows the IC8 to feel and perform like a outdoor bike
- 0 to 3800 Watt Magnetic Resistance: The 300 degree dial offers 100 clicked increments and displays the resistance level as 0-100 on the WattRate TFT computer
- WattRate Direct Power Meter: The most accurate power meter in the industry, measuring at +/- 1%
- WattRate Colour TFT Computer: A bright, self-powered, integrated TFT screen and a front LED. Connect your training data to external devices through Bluetooth and ANT+
- Triathlon Inspired Handlebars: Includes hoods and time trial forearm rests
- Easy Adjustments: Four-way adjustments ensuring a finely-tuned fit for all users and handlebar and seat integrated user-assist tech for smooth and easy adjustments
- Q Factor: The 155mm Q Factor offers a true road bike feel, adding comfort and improved pedal stroke efficiency