The Schwinn A.C. Sport Spin Bike is innovation at its best
With the Schwinn A.C. Sport Spin Bike riders experience enhanced comfort with adjustable seat slides and handlebars, and durable stretch pads. A product of input from hundreds of users, cycling instructors and fitness buyers, this innovative bike belongs in a class by itself – but your riders will definitely want it in theirs.
Key features of the Schwinn A.C. Sport Spin Bike:
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm power meter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
- Seat Slider, Handlebars, Hardware Materials – Stainless Steel
- High Performance handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance.
- Virtual Contact™ Magnetic resistance brake allows for smooth, consistent control.
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.
- The AC Sport bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.