The Concept2 SkiErg is a cardio workout like no other
The Concept2 SkiErg makes the sport of Nordic skiing available to everyone. Long recognised as delivering one of the toughest workouts around, Nordic skiing develops both strength and endurance. It not only exercises the arms and core, but also legs too. Perform both double pole and classic alternating arm technique on the SkiErg.
The SkiErg uses the same flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems as the Concept2 Indoor Rower, the proven choice of rowing athletes around the world since 1981, so you can rest assured that the machine is made to last. As well as being durable and well built, the SkiErg is sophisticated too. This is due to its advanced monitor that provides immediate, accurate performance data.
Whether you’re an elite cross-country skier looking to improve your poling power, a weekend enthusiast wanting to get into shape for the ski season, or just someone looking for a great workout. The SkiErg will help you achieve your goals.
Key features of the Concept2 SkiErg:
- Performance Monitor: sophisticated yet easy to use. It allows you to accurately assess your output, monitor your progress, and compare your scores with others.
- Connect your Workout: The PM5 monitor has both Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity. This allows it to connect to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps.
- Free Standing or Wall Mounted: Either fix he SkiErg on a wall or use with a floor stand. Wall mounting provides the most compact option, while the floor stand, with its anti-skid deck and caster wheels, provides an all-in-one solution that makes the SkiErg mobile.
- High Strength Drive Cords: The SkiErg relies on high-strength cords in its drive system. Much stronger than steel, the cords are also extremely lightweight, resulting in a system that is responsive and smooth.
- Flywheel and Damper: The SkiErg responds to your effort on every pull, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the pull to suit your preference. Whether you want your workout to feel like you’re on flat terrain or an uphill climb, the SkiErg will respond to your needs.
- Ergonomic Strapless Handles: The SkiErg’s ergonomic, strapless handles provide for a comfortable, secure grip. It won’t absorb sweat either, so they stay dry in high use settings. They are also suitable for all hand sizes as they require no adjustment.
- Easy Assembly: The SkiErg requires very little assembly. There are a total of twelve screws, and all necessary tools come with the equipment with clear instructions and lots of pictures.