Stairmaster HIIT Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) – SIT. STAND. SWEAT.
Stairmaster HIIT Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) is an exercise used in a wide variety of applications, so when Stairmaster set out to design the ultimate machine, they focused on making sure it provided maximum performance for all of them. Perfect for performance. Ideal for rehab. Great for fitness. With a removable bench, adjustable cranks and tower, the UBE is one machine that really does it all.
The UBE comes as standard with the new HIIT console which has built in workouts based on; time, distance, calories, time interval, calorie interval. The console also has bluetooth which will connect to your phone to save and share your workouts. The incorporated ANT+ transmitter/receiver gives you the ability to pair up with heart rate trackers & connect to group displays. The backlit display also ensure clear readouts even in low light situations.
Stairmaster HIIT Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) Key Features:
- Adjustable tower accommodates wide variety of workouts and user sizes
- Integrated bench for seated workouts can be removed to accommodate standing or wheelchair workouts
- Adjustable cranks for varied range of motion and bilateral or unilateral motions
- HIIT console with easy to read backlit display, Bluetooth & ANT+ connectivity, and programmable time, distance, calories, time interval, and calorie interval programs
- Wheelchair accessible ramp option allows wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria. The removable ramp’s unique mounting system adds only 22” (56 cm) to the total length of the machine
- NEW Water bottle holder
- Low-maintenance twin belt transmission keeps it quiet and ultra smooth
- Fan based system features low start-up resistance, with high output at top end
- Fully adjustable crank arm features opposing motion, dual motion and single arm neutral
- Ergonomic grips provide ideal wrist positions for upper body training
- Bright user friendly LED display with key metrics