The Star Trac 8 Series Treadclimber Offers a Low-Impact Workout with a High Calorie Burn
Replicating the same motion of walking, the Star Trac 8 Series Treadclimber incorporates the benefits of a treadmill, cross trainer and step machine all in one. A unique design, the front foot steps up, but the treadle falls, therefore at push-off, users are stepping on flat ground. Creating the same feeling as if walking on sand. In addition, it burns 2x the calories compared to walking the same speed on a treadmill.
Built to allow a natural stride length, the Star Trac 8 Series Treadclimber is suitable for all heights. Also designed for all fitness levels, the front foot steps up to a 18º incline so users can set the intensity. Furthermore, it provides a low-impact workout, ideal for anyone with injuries.
Star Trac have developed their OpenHub consoles to include on their equipment. With the 10″, 15″ and LCD versions of the consoles all available with the Star Trac 8 Series Treadclimber. If you simply want the ability to track progress, multiple program options and bluetooth connectivity, then the 10″ and LCD OpenHub console is for you. If a top of the range console featuring entertainment options, HDMI streaming and a variety of other great additions, then the 15″ Touch OpenHub is the perfect choice.
- Choice of Star Trac OpenHub consoles including the LCD version or the 10″ and 15″ at an additional cost.
- Patented design and movement pattern maximise calorie burn up to 2 times more than walking on a treadmill.
- Provides a low-impact workout that is easy on knees, ankles and joints whilst still offering a high calorie burn workout.
- Easy to control with accessible Hot Bar to change speed and level. Along with a stop button and heart rate grips.
- Bluetooth connectivity for workout data tracking and USB charging point.