Get a complete body workout on your WaterRower Oxbridge.
The WaterRower Oxbridge rowing machine is another beautiful example of the excellent craftsmanship of the WaterRower brand. Rowing is one of the best cardio workouts you can give your body as it works all muscle groups and nearly every muscle in your body (84%), which is more than any other exercise. The discipline maximises gain, whilst minimising time spent enabling the user to make the most of their workout and burn more calories in less time using water resistance to give the most realistic feeling of rowing there is off the water.
Rowing is also much kinder to the body than other forms of exercise, as you can undertake a high-intensity whilst causing very little minimal impact to the joints. This makes it suitable for all types of rowers from athletes, to those undergoing rehabilitation and total beginners. Owners of home rowing machines are able to enjoy the satisfaction of rowing from the comfort of their living room or out in the fresh air, and if it’s a WaterRower you own, you’ll also be investing in a piece of art.
Key Features of the WaterRower Oxbridge:
- WaterRower Compliments any Environment – a model to suit any user
- Silent and Unintrusive – will not annoy or intrude on those around you
- Surprisingly Compact – a full foot shorter than the nearest competitor
- Stores with Ease – simply store it up on end in the size of a dining room chair
- Suitable for All – anyone can use the WaterRower regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness.
- All Waterrowers come with a 3-year warranty on parts and a 5-year warranty on the frame.
- We include FREE with this product: a lifetime supply of water purification tablets, membership to online rowing community WeRow, USB connection cable for downloading exercise data, syphon pump for filling and changing water, a bottle of Danish Wood Oil with an application cloth to keep your rower looking good as new!