The WaterRower A1 will give you the perfect full body workout
This beautifully crafted rowing machine is designed to be a show-stopping piece, crafted from solid ash wood with an aluminium monorail. It is fitted with an A1 monitor, a simpler version of the WaterRower’s S4 monitor, providing an easy ‘quick start’ for most functions. Unlike the S4 Monitor however, there is no Heart Rate monitor, PC interface, Zone Workout, or Interval Training.
As with all WaterRowers, the water inside the flywheel creates natural resistance against the rower, therefore the harder the user works the greater the resistance. This is a great low impact high-intensity cardio workout that has made rowing an incredibly popular sport, on and off water. With the A1, even beginners will develop a good technique with WaterRower’s smart design.
WaterRower source their wood from sustainable forests and all wood is chosen for its quality and durability. Indulge in their stylish Ash wood and aluminium design.
Rowing machines are rumoured to burn 10-15% more calories than cycling or running! Effective as both a strength and cardio based workout. The aerobic exercise boasts great cardiovascular benefits and is also gentle on the joints. With rowing machines you get a full body workout, training all major muscle groups. It is also improves flexibility, stamina and endurance. Ensure an efficient and well-rounded workout with the WaterRower A1.
Key Features of WaterRower A1:
- The WaterRower compliments any environment and its users
- You’re guaranteed a silent and unintrusive machine – no need to annoy those around you
- It is surprisingly compact, a whole foot shorter than its nearest competitor
- You can store it with ease, place it vertically and save space
- Anyone can use the WaterRower regardless of age, sex, size or level of fitness
- All WaterRowers come with a 3-year warranty on parts and a 5-year warranty on the frame
- Features 17″ wide handles
- Enjoy a lifetime supply of water purification tablets, a membership to an online rowing community – WeRow. A USB connection cable for downloading exercise data, a syphon pump for filling and changing water and a bottle of Danish Wood Oil, with an application cloth to keep your rower looking as good as new!
Director & Founder – Gym Marine Yachts & Interiors.
I began my career onboard superyachts working for some of the world’s most discerning clients, finding health & fitness to be a common passion amongst all of them. Starting Gym Marine at 24 has been my proudest achievement yet, and today we are striving to become world leaders in our field.