The WaterRower A1 will give you the perfect full body workout
The WaterRower A1 Rowing Machine is specifically designed to be lightweight, portable, space saving and vertically stack-able. In fact, the A1 indoor rowing machines can be stored vertically in the same amount space as ONE indoor cycling bike!
The WaterRower A1 is handcrafted in solid ash and features an aluminium mono-rail design. It’s fitted with an A1 monitor, a simpler version of the WaterRower’s S4 monitor, providing easy ‘quick start’ of most functions.
The A1 Monitor displays intensity in m/s (meters per second), mph (mile per hour), /500m (time per 500 meters), /2km (time per 2 kilometers), watts and calories per hour. It Displays Stroke rate, Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
Unlike the S4 Monitor, there is no Heart Rate monitor, PC interface, Zone Workout, no Interval Training and no advanced functions.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability; and, like all WaterRower woods, is harvested from replenishable forests.
Key Features of WaterRower A1:
- WaterRower Compliments any Environment – a model to suit any user
- Silent and Unintrusive – will not annoy or intrude on those around you
- Surprisingly Compact – a full foot shorter than the nearest competitor
- Stores with Ease – simply store it up on end in the size of a dining room chair
- Suitable for All – anyone can use the WaterRower regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness.
- All WaterRowers come with a 3 year warranty on parts and a 5 year warranty on the frame.
- 17″ wide handles.