The WaterRower Natural is the world’s most popular rowing machine.
This WaterRower Natural rowing machine works 84% of your muscle mass making it the perfect exercise. The efficient machine gives you a powerful upper body workout. Rowing is a popular discipline that maximises cardio gains and minimises time spent working out. This type of exercise derives maximum benefit from a total body workout and burns more calories in less time. Rowing is also kind to the body – resulting in little or no impact and load on the joints. It’s suitable for both young or old, male or female, big or small, fit or unfit.
The WaterRower Natural rowing machine is handcrafted in solid ash wood, stained Honey Oak, and finished with Danish oil. WaterRower only uses woods that will stand the test of time and are sourced from sustainable forests. Beautiful in colour, it is no surprise that the Ash-wood has been selected as one of their signature finishes.
The machine features the S4 Performance Monitor, which offers a range of workout programmes. It includes, Time, Distance, Speed, Intensity, Stroke Rate and Heart Rate.
Key Features of the WaterRower Natural:
- WaterRower Compliments any Environment – which suits all users
- Silent and Unintrusive – therefore not annoying or intruding on those around you
- Surprisingly Compact – a full foot shorter than the nearest competitor
- Stores with Ease – simply store it up on end in the size of a dining room chair
- Suitable for All – anyone can use the WaterRower regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness
- All WaterRowers come with a 3-year warranty on parts and a 5-year warranty on the frame
- We include FREE with this product: a lifetime supply of water purification tablets, membership to online rowing community WeRow, USB connection cable for downloading exercise data, syphon pump for filling and changing water, a bottle of Danish Wood Oil with an application cloth to keep your rower looking good as new!