Train with the elite WaterRower Club
For reasons of ecology, Ash wood has been chosen due to its beautiful engineering properties, including its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quietness and smoothness of use. As well as this it is strong and durable, able to stand the test of time. Most importantly though, it is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
The WaterRower Club is handmade in solid Ash and then stained for colour. It has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, and Rehabilitation Clinics. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which are more resistant to soiling than the Natural model. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection.
Key Features of WaterRower Club:
- Water Rower Compliments any Environment – a model to suit any user
- Silent and Unintrusive – will not annoy or intrude on those around you
- Surprisingly Compact – a full foot shorter than the nearest competitor
- Stores with Ease – simply store it up on end in the size of a dining room chair
- Suitable for All – anyone can use the WaterRower regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness.
- All WaterRowers come with a 3-year warranty on parts and a 5-year warranty on the frame.
- We include FREE with this product: a lifetime supply of water purification tablets, membership to online rowing community WeRow, USB connection cable for downloading exercise data, syphon pump for filling and changing water, a bottle of Danish Wood Oil with an application cloth to keep your rower looking good as new!