Train with the elite WaterRower Club
The WaterRower has been designed as a natural rowing simulator and is unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterRower’s patented WaterFlywheel utilises the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
For reasons of ecology, Ash wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quietness and smoothness of use.
The WaterRower Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for colour. It has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, and Rehabilitation Clinics. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in attractive rosewood which are more resistant to soiling than the Natural model. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection.
Key Features of WaterRower Club:
- WaterRower Compliments any Environment – a model to suit any user
- Silent and Unintrusive – will not annoy or intrude on those around you
- Surprisingly Compact – a full foot shorter than the nearest competitor
- Stores with Ease – simply store it up on end in the size of a dining room chair
- Suitable for All – anyone can use the WaterRower regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness.
- All WaterRowers come with a 3 year warranty on parts and a 5 year warranty on the frame.