Beautifully finished in dark walnut, the WaterRower Classic is a piece of art.
Rowing on the WaterRower Classic moves the joints through a full and fluid range of motion and works all major muscle groups. This low impact exercise is great for helping in the prevention of arthritis and other injuries related to the sedentary lifestyle. It also gives your body a high-intensity workout, with little risk of injury. It really is the perfect way to train.
Rowing is suitable for all users and is popular with athletes and beginners alike. Using water as resistance, WaterRowers are unlike any other rowing machines on the market. They give the closest feeling there is to being out on the water. Made from sustainably sourced wood all rowers are designed with beauty in mind and the Classic is no different. Crafted from American Walnut, it is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability, built to stand the test of time. Home rowing machines allow users to get maximum cardio benefits without leaving the house. Rowing constitutes a low impact workout, ideal for all types of users.
The machine is lightweight, easy to manoeuvre and can be stored upright, taking up virtually no space.
Key Features of the WaterRower Classic:
- Patented Water Flywheel that replicates the physical dynamics of rowing giving realistic and consistent rowing strokes
- Handcrafted solid American Walnut wood frame and finished with three (3) coats of Danish oil, making the frame extremely durable
- Ergonomic seat and footrests moulded for comfort and stability
- Polycarbonate water tank making it virtually indestructible
- Maximum User Weight: 1,000 lbs
- We include FREE with this product: a lifetime supply of water purification tablets, membership to online rowing community WeRow, USB connection cable for downloading exercise data, syphon pump for filling and changing water, a bottle of Danish Wood Oil with an application cloth to keep your rower looking good as new!