Beautifully finished in dark walnut, the WaterRower Classic is a piece of art.
Rowing on the WaterRower Classic moves the joints through a full and fluid range of motion, which helps prevent arthritis and other injuries related to the sedentary lifestyle which is commonplace in our times. Exercise on a rowing machine is suitable for all ages and abilities. American Walnut, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. Home rowing machines allow users to get maximum cardio benefits without leaving the house, and rowing, in general, constitutes a low impact workout perfect for most athletes.
Key Features of the WaterRower Classic:
- Patented Water Flywheel that replicates the physical dynamics of rowing giving
realistic and consistent rowing strokes.
- Handcrafted solid American Walnut wood frame and finished with three (3) coats of
Danish oil makes the frame extremely durable.
- Ergonomic seat and footrests moulded for comfort and stability.
- Polycarbonate water tank making it virtually indestructible.
- Maximum User Weight: 1,000 lbs.