WaterGrinder Simulates The Motions of Winching in Sails.
The Grinder is a technical piece of equipment used on high-performance sailing boats. With the grinder, you control the sails. The “Grinders” are sailors that operate the Grinder and are responsible for the quick bringing up and down of the sails.
Professional Grinders sail on regattas like the America’s Cup and the physical performance of the Grinders often determine the difference between winning and losing.
With the “WaterGrinder” we introduce an effective and beautiful designed upper body workout machine that simulated the exercise of Sail Grinders.
With the WaterGrinder you train your complete upper body and your cardiovascular system in a most effective and joyful way. The monitor controls your handle rotation, your heart rate, time and watt.
WaterGrinder Key Features:
- Weight: 49.9kg (110 lbs) – empty / 69.97kg (154.25 lbs) – w/ 5gal. water
- Glass touchscreen monitor included
- The hand pedals can be set in 8 different positions to adjust resistance: the smaller the rotation radius, the higher the intensity.
- The WaterGrinder’s wooden seat can be positioned on either side in 3 different heights. It can be worked from both a sitting or standing position.
- The WaterGrinder can be used from both the front or back of the machine, as well as from the side- you choose whether to sit or stand. All positions will train your upper body- chest, abs, back, arms and shoulders.
- Water provides resistance – the harder you work, the more resistance you get
- Superb rehabilitation machine
- Smooth, quiet, calming