Peak Aerobic and Anaerobic Conditioning with Jacobs Ladder
Jacobs Ladder provides the most efficient exercise for those serious about conditioning. Unlike most cardio machines, this patented treadmill climber utilises low impact, high range of motion exercise to provide a superior cardio workout to both the upper and lower body.
It is an innovative cardio machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorised continuous treadmill. It’s self-paced, so the faster you go, the faster it goes. Jacobs Ladder is preferred by pro football teams, the FBI, the Army, the Navy and numerous Division I universities to improve their strength and conditioning programs
Key Features of Jacobs Ladder:
- Self powered so can be placed anywhere in your yacht or home
- Welded Tubular Steel frame with solid Maple wood rungs
- Choose your own pace – The faster you go, the faster the machine works.
- Low impact workout – Less stress on joints when compared to other cardio machines.
- Feedback of elapsed time, feet climbed, speed and calories burnt through digital display.
- 40 degree workout angle – Ideal for rehab from lower body and back injuries.