Life Fitness T5 Treadmill is the workout you’ve been waiting for
The Life Fitness T5 Treadmill is an adaptive running machine which allows users to find a workout that suits them. Built with the Life Fitness Flexdeck Select Shock Absorption System, experience the same feeling as running outside, as the firmness of the deck can be altered for running on grass, tracks or pavement.
When training indoors, consoles are a key component to keep motivation high when training. The Life Fitness T5 treadmill comes with a choice of two! For runners that simply want to jump on the treadmill and get going whilst tracking their metrics, then the Go is the perfect option. Alternatively, for those that prefer a connected experience and use their devices for entertainment, then the Track Connect is the best choice. Whilst both consoles display all vital metrics with multiple workout programs, the Track Connect has an entertainment rack for tablets and phones, and can connect via bluetooth.
- Flexdeck Select Shock Absorption: allows the user to adjust the Life Fitness T5 treadmill to simulate different outdoor running surfaces.
- Choice of Console: with either the Track Connect or Go.
- Go Console: has a simpler setup for ease of use, but with all the key metrics and training options. It has 13 workouts, 2 user profiles and has feedback for level, time, speed, pace, distance, HR and calories.
- Track Connect: The Track Connect has a dual use design, with a device holder at the top for entertainment and workout options and metrics at the bottom. The console has all the functions of the Go, but also provides 17 workout options, HIIT training and 4 user profiles.
- Connectivity: the Track Connect is compatible with iPhone and Android through Bluetooth to connect to fitness apps for engaging training sessions.
- Spacious Running Deck: with a 60″ x 22″ (152 x 56cm) belt, users won’t feel restricted on the Life Fitness T5 Treadmill.
- Energy Saving Technology: reduces energy use up to 90% as the T5 treadmill will only run when you are.