Life Fitness T3 Treadmill has what you need for a great run
The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is an excellent running machine which we highly recommend to many of our clients. For those who struggle joint pains or are recovering from an injury, the T3 will get you back into running. Its deck absorbs the impact when training reducing the strain on joints and risk of injury.
When it comes to consoles, there is a choice of two. For those that simply want to get going with their workout and track metrics, the Go is the perfect option. If a console that connects to devices and fitness apps is important, then the Track Connect is the best choice. For entertainment, the main treadmill design has a built in holder to securely store your phone, tablet or book.
- Shock Absorption: the Life Fitness FlexDeck System offers a supportive running deck. It also reduces impact on joints by 30% in comparison to outdoor training.
- Quick Start: simply step onto the running machine and get moving with three speed and incline presets. It can even remember your preferable speeds for running, jogging and walking.
- Accessible Controls: all setting are easy to reach and practically placed for on the go adjustments. Nothing will delay your workout.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: contact heart rate hand sensors are on either side of the treadmill handles.
- Choice of console: the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill can feature either the Life Fitness Go or Track Connect Console.
- Storage: two cup holders are either side of the console and in the centre is a rack to hold devices.