Inspire Fitness FT1 Functional Trainer is the perfect functional trainer/compact dual cable machine.
The Inspire Fitness FT1 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. There’s unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves.
Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilising muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
The Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
Inspire Fitness FT1 Functional Trainer Key Features:
- Heavy duty frame – 2″x4″ oval and 3″ round 11 gauge tubular steel.
- Powder Coated Finish – the electrostatic powder coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
- Instructional Flip Chart – offers colour photos with over 40 different exercises.
- User-friendly adjustments – quick, one-handed adjustable high/low pulley system adjusts to more than thirty height positions for all of you exercise needs.
- Dual independent weight stacks – the dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.
- Split Resistance – 5 resistance ratios provide a smooth, continuous feel and a longer range of motion for more versatility in your exercise movements.
- Weight Stacks – 2 x 73kg/ 169lb commercial weight stacks with solid guide rods and centre drilled weight plates.
- Rotating Accessory Holder – includes the multi-functional belt, easy curl bar, straight bar, ankle cuff, swing handle, tricep rope, and 2 – single handles.
- Additional add-ons available – FID Bench, 23kg/50 lbs weight stack add-on, and abdominal bar.