Bring the Art of Rowing to Dry Land with the WaterRower M1.
The WaterRower M1 is a commercial model, the machine’s frame is constructed from fabricated tubular aluminium and a powder-coated in silver. It is also available in custom colours upon request.
WaterRowers have been hugely popular ever since they entered the market back in 1988. They remain at the forefront when it comes to a realistic rowing experience. Using water as the resisting element, increase or decrease power with your own strength. Just like rowing on water, the faster you move, the higher the resistance. This has made WaterRower an incredibly popular product among professional athletes and first-time users alike. Though high in intensity, the exercise is gentle on the joints and is incredible for cardiovascular training.
Enjoy the flawlessly smooth rolling motion created by the WaterRowers dual rail system, and comfort with their ergonomically designed seat. The M1 model also comes with a Series 4 Monitor which functions to display stroke rate, heart rate, total strokes, distance, duration, watts, and calories burned per hour.
Weighing in at less than 60kg the machine is easily moved around on its guide wheel. And when not in use, the WaterRower can be conveniently stored on end, taking up no more room than a dining room chair!
It is available in two variations:
HiRise: longer legs beneath the rower allow for an entry point 500mm/20″ making this model easier to access than the LoRise.
LoRise: this has a height of 300mm/12″.
Key Features of WaterRower M1:
- The machines gives you a patented Water Flywheel that replicates the physical dynamics of rowing, giving realistic and consistent rowing strokes
- An ergonomically optimised seat and footrests moulded for comfort and stability
- Available in two different heights (HiRise & LoRise)
- Features a polycarbonate water tank making it virtually indestructible.
- We include FREE with this product: a lifetime supply of water purification tablets. A membership to online rowing community WeRow. A USB connection cable for downloading exercise data. A syphon pump for filling and changing water and a bottle of Danish Wood Oil, with an application cloth to keep your rower looking good as new!
Director & Founder – Gym Marine Yachts & Interiors.
I began my career onboard superyachts working for some of the world’s most discerning clients, finding health & fitness to be a common passion amongst all of them. Starting Gym Marine at 24 has been my proudest achievement yet, and today we are striving to become world leaders in our field.