Experience Strength and Reliability During Every Ride with the Schwinn SC 7
In a spin studio or at home, you can rely on the Schwinn SC 7 to give you a flawless ride every-time. Part of the Smooth Cycling series, it keeps you in control and on track to reach your goals. It’s easy to adjust handlebars and seats allows each user to find their optimal bike fit. Therefore ensuring comfort during each session for all riders with a variety of abilities.
Built for strength and reliability, the bike consists of rock solid construction, rust-defying materials and a patent-pending bottom bracket. These features also make it easy to maintain, particularly important if multiple people use the bike daily.
Customise your Schwinn SC 7 with additional features including the 4iiii® crank arm to analyse your power and the Echelon2G console allowing you to track your progress. Alternatively, you can custom paint your bike and brand with your company logo, adding your own personal style.
- The heavy perimeter-weighted flywheel and quiet 6-groove poly-v belt drive train provides a Smooth Cycling experience during every ride.
- Built to last, the aluminium frame design offers lower overall weight and superior rust resistance.
- The handlebars and seat are easy to adjust for an optimal bike fit and accommodates riders from 4′ 10″ to 6′ 10″.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design.
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor of 162 mm.
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet for easy leveling adjustment.