The Schwinn SC 5 Ensures a Smooth Workout Every Time
Experience a Smooth Cycling experience with the Schwinn SC 5 spin bike. Manufactured to reduce noise and create a whisper quiet ride, all attention can be on achieving goals and focusing on pushing yourself to the maximum.
In a studio or at home, every user can guarantee the same smooth workout, ride after ride. Like all their products, the Schwinn SC 5 is built to last. Featuring a patent-pending bottom bracket, corrosion-resistant steel frame and rock solid construction, this bike is ideal for consistent use in studios. Furthermore, it’s easy to adjust between rides, creating a comfortable workout for all sizes and abilities.
Lastly, if you want to track and measure your progress, there are optional add-ons available with the SC 5. The 4iiii® crank arm power meter delivers strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter. You can also include at an additional cost the Echelon2 Console. The console provides valuable metrics including time, RPM and heart rate which can all be captured either on USB or an ANT+ Wireless Devices.
- Heavy Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel and quiet Poly-V belt Drive Train provide a Smooth Cycling experience.
- Easy to adjust micro seat and multi-position handlebars to accommodate a wide range of choreography.
- Optional add-ons include the 4iiii® crank arm power meter and Echelon2 Console.
- Morse Taper pedals and bottom bracket for increased durability and reliability.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet for easy leveling adjustment.
- Included as standard are Double Link pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD clips and toe cage.