Reach your limit with the Keiser M3 Indoor Bike
The Keiser M3 Indoor Bike is part of the M range and is designed to match the needs of gym owners to trainers and end users. Offering an unrivalled premium-feel ride, the M3 Indoor Bike is suitable for a variety of riders. Keiser give you products that suit your facilities, come equipped with smart tech and are customisable for a personal touch.
The bike features an eddy current magnetic resistance and an aluminium flywheel, providing a smooth experience. The durability and ease of maintenance guarantees longevity, making it ideal for long distances and group classes. So coming equipped with accessories and an option to personalise your piece of equipment, ensure a tailored training experience.
Key features of the Keiser M3:
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design, including stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Console included, featuring RPM, Watts, Time and Kcals
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs which require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat