Life Fitness Platinum Club Series Lifecycle Upright Bike Redefines the Home Workout Experience.
The most advanced model of the original Lifecycle series, this high tech bike is designed with a precisely angled seat post to offer a biomechanically correct leg position that closely simulates the feel of a road bike and reduces pressure on the knees.
Meanwhile, ergonomically designed handlebars include At-Your-Fingertips resistance controls for a personalised workout and Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors so you can precisely measure your progress, with the included Polar® telemetry chest strap offering an alternative, hands-free option.
Accessible through your Apple® device or Android™ smartphone, the Discover SE3 HD tablet console with 16” touch-screen offers a myriad of on-demand entertainment and customisable interactive workout options, including your favourite websites, apps and other social platforms.
Furthermore, Lifescape™ interactive courses allow you to enjoy immersive outdoor adventures where the scenery keeps pace with the exerciser and the resistance changes with the terrain.
Life Fitness Platinum Club Series Lifecycle Upright Bike Key Features:
- Easily adjustable ski boot-style pedal straps
- At-your-fingertips resistance controls
- Removable cupholders
- Motivating workout variety
- Patented Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring
- Polar Telemetry (optional chest strap required). Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Resistance controls are located on the handlebars for quick and easy adjustment of workout intensity
- Easily adjustable pedal straps make it easy to get on and go
- A convex shape and swept-back seat design provide excellent comfort. A ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy to adjust the seat height even when sitting down