NOHrD Swing Bells are a modern variation of Kettlebells.
Use Swing workouts to regain the body tone and resilience of your youth. All Swing free-weights are filled with an iron granulate (pellets), which support the dynamic imbalance of the movement by shifting within the leather sack. Your hand’s extra movements deliver varying exercise stimuli for your joints, muscles and connective tissue. Physical performance and resilience will be your results.
Swinging movements belong to our daily routine. They are highly effective and, therefore, a natural component of our range of moves. This becomes clear to us when our resilience (ability to withstand stress) diminishes and pain simply hinders our momentum. Prevent this by incorporating Swing- training into your workout: muscles, joints and connective tissue (fascia) will become flexible, supple and more resilient.
The Swing Bell towers are manufactured in solid wood and can store a complete set of 8 Swing Bells. The top of the tower features a tablet/smartphone holder, for easy exercise video tutorials or our exercise manual.
NOHrD Swing Bells Key Features:
- Hand-stitched Genuine Leather – All NOHrD Swing Bells are made of high-quality genuine leather and hand-stitched. An integrated metal splint guarantees the pouch’s necessary stability.
- Solid Wood Grip – The Swing Bell grips are made of solid, oiled wood, ensuring a comfortable hold in your hand.
- Iron Pellet Filling – The Swing Bell gets its weight through its precisely weighed iron granule filling. The small pellets move along with each motion.
- Space-efficient Storage – Whether hung on the free-standing Swing Tower or on your wall with the SwingBoard, NOHrD SwingBells can be stored with minimal space requirements.
- Various Solid Wood – Swing Bell handles are manufactured in ash, oak, cherry and walnut wood.
- The Board is 157 x22 x 86cm and 5 kg and the Tower is 87 x 15 x 15cm and bottom plate 34 x 34cm weighing 10kg.