The Nautilus Instinct Dual Leg Press/Calf Raise strengthens multiple muscle groups
A popular weight machine, the Nautilus Instinct Dual Leg Press/Calf Raise will train and build your lower body. Along with targeting major muscles groups including glutes, hamstrings and quads, it also has multiple benefits. Ideal for beginners, it can be a safer alternative than free weights to increase strength. Furthermore, target a variety of muscles by alternating foot positions on the platform. Users can simply switch from leg presses to calf raises by moving their feet to the edge of the foot plate.
As part of the Instinct range, the Nautilus Instinct Dual Leg Press Calf Raise was designed for clients with limited space. By including a piece of equipment which offers variations of exercise, it will maximise floor space, therefore potentially providing room for other equipment.
- A dual workout machine with a multi-position foot plate design that combines the Leg Press and Calf Raise.
- Easy to follow placard that shows the correct position for each exercise. Essential for those who may not be familiar with this piece of strength equipment.
- Suitable for all heights, the seat sled is easily adjustable.
- An easy to access design with a walk-through entry.
- Rubber feet for floor protection.
- Includes Nautilus Lock N Load patented weight selection system.