Utilise the space within your gym with the Nautilus Instinct Dual Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid
Simply transition between two upper body strength exercises with the Nautilus Instinct Dual Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid machine. As stated in the name, this piece of equipment from the Instinct range will work your pectorals and rear deltoids. Cleverly designed, the machine offers a quick, easy and complete workout for all users.
Manufactured with a small footprint, the machine is therefore perfect for many of our superyacht and home clients who may be limited with space. Or those who don’t want their gym to be taken up with large pieces of equipment. Furthermore, as it combines two exercises in one, there’s no need to buy two separate machines which will take up valuable space.
From experienced athletes to first timers, the Nautilus Instinct Dual Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid is suitable for all. Additionally with a maximum stack weight of 86kg, users can build up their strength with the weight selection system.
- A dual workout machine for Pectoral Fly and Rear Deltoid exercises with simple transitions.
- Easy to follow placard which portrays the correct position for each exercise. Essential for those who aren’t used to strength equipment.
- Removable wear strap for extended upholstery life. Especially useful if the machine is constantly in use in a commercial environment.
- Multi-position hand grips which are easy to move to perform both exercise options.
- Suitable for different heights with an adjustable seat with an easy up ratcheting adjustment.
- Designed with rubber feet to provide protection against the gym floor.
- Includes Nautilus revolutionary patented Lock N Load weight selection system.