Simply Transition Between Exercises on the Technogym Selection 700 Dual Pectoral/Reverse Fly
The combined functionality of the Technogym Selection 700 Dual Pectoral/Reverse Fly allows opposing muscles to be trained on one machine. Target both the pectoral and rear deltoid muscles with the equipments space-savvy design. The ergonomic bioseat pads double to support both the chest and back, whilst the handles have dual grip positions.
Furthermore, merging two exercise machines into one will not only optimise users time during each session, but also floor space by creating room for additional equipment. All finished with a sleek design, the Technogym Selection 700 Dual Pectoral/Reverse Fly will complement the interiors of every training space.
- Integrated Storage: no need to worry about leaving personal items on the floor. The shelf space on top of the machine is ideal for phones and water bottles.
- Ergonomic Bioseat: helps users assume the correct position during their workout.
- Physiocam: allows variable resistance when performing the reverse fly, accommodating the specific strength curve of the muscle group being trained. As a result, users will experience consistent resistance throughout the entire exercise.
- Simple Visual Set Up: yellow colour coded features makes it easy to spot and set up the equipment for each individual.
- Smart Pin: users can gradually increase the load as they progress with their strength training.
- QR-NFC Integration: access video tutorials and track exercises with the wellness app by scanning the code on the machine.
- Hygienic Comfort: the towel locking devices holds it in place on the equipment whilst you exercise.