The Merrithew SPX Max Reformer is fitted with full commercial features
Experience all the features of a commercial reformer but at value-pricing with the Merrithew SPX Max Reformer. Thanks to its lightweight and stackable design, this reformer is ideal for facilities or homes with smaller spaces available. Can be used as part of a group class or workout, thanks to the plethora of additional accessories available.
You can perform additional weight training exercises with the 25mm thick wooden standing platform fitted to the reformer. The shoulder rests stay securely in place however can be removed easily for storage purposes.
This reformer has been built to withstand continuous, high-intensity use thanks do the durable upholstery and dense EVA foam. As you move the carriage glides over the C-channel aluminium rails for a smooth and friction-free ride. This machine is built to last, thanks to its enhanced spring designs. Suitable for all users as the four-position foot bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion.
Key Features of the SPX Max Reformer:
- Ideal for use in multifunctional exercise rooms and for home users.
- Equipment is certified so it can be used across Europe formally in hospitals and health care facilities by medical professionals.
- You can add 15cm onto the length of your reformer with an extension upgrade.
- Available in 6 different upholstery colours or customisable for an additional fee.
- Make easy adjustments thanks to the patented retractable rope system, extending the length and range.
- Built with 3 gear bar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions and 4 foot bar positions.
- The gear bar slots into three different positions to easily adjust tension.