The Matrix Performance Series Ascent Trainer is ideal for a full-body workout
The Matrix Performance Series Ascent Trainer is durable and perfect for facilities with heavy footfall, offering low-impact workouts. You are ensured a quiet, smooth and natural workout experience thanks to the patented suspension design and variable stride length. Increase the incline of your Ascent Trainer to target and tone your different muscles. Conveniently placed speed and incline controls have a unique sealing to guarantee your machines durability, even during periods of heavy use.
The Matrix Series Ascent Trainer is smooth and consistent because the patented suspension provides a consistent rate of acceleration whilst working out. A low step-on height of 24cm, combined with a self powered option means your trainer is appropriate for even the smallest of spaces. The ergo foam grips fit the shape your hands perfectly while the contralateral handlebar mimics your movements, personalising your experience.
Key Features of the Performance Ascent Trainer:
- There are 4 console options on the Performance Series Ascent Trainer suitable for users of any ability or requirements. From an entertainment rich 16″ Touch Console that runs like an app-based operating system, offering 13 workout programs and several entertainment platforms. Or a simple LED console that tracks reps and progress during workouts.
- Water bottle holder provides you with additional storage.
- Removable disk to streamline your trainer maintenance.
- You can charge personal devices thanks to wireless charging, designed to keep your screens in view.
- WiFi compatibility lets you connect your console no matter of the facility, providing progress tracking and regular service updates.
- Self powered option reduces your energy cost.
- Each time you adjust the controls they provide you with feedback to improve your workout experience.