The Eleiko Adjustable Bench is a Must-Have for Weight Training
Paired with dumbbells or as part of a complete strength training power rack, the Eleiko Adjustable Bench is a must-have piece of equipment. Designed to support a variety of movements, the bench has a range of possible positions. The backrest can be adjusted from a -10 degree decline to a 75-degree incline in 10-degree increments. Whilst the seat pad can be go from flat, up to a 30-degree incline.
Moving the bench around the gym is easy. The base features two front wheels and there is a knurled chrome handle under the seat for a firm grip. To protect the gym floor and for additional stability, the bench has rubber feet and end caps.
For the upholstery, the Eleiko Adjustable Bench has two cushion options. Choose their unique PUR cushion, for a modern aesthetic with a tough design. This is excellent for high volume facilities as the surface does not soak up sweat and salt, is easy to clean and highly durable. Alternatively, choose the Skai cushions, which have a traditional look and feel and is more supple.
- Training Variety: The backrest and seat pad are adjustable, with 7 possible positions for the backrest and 3 for the seat pad.
- Easy to Manoeuvre: With chrome handles and wheels, the bench can simply roll to its desirable workout station.
- Quick Adjustments: Simply pull the knobs and adjust the backrest and seat, then lock into place.
- Choice of Design: Choose between the PUR or Skai cushions to complete the look of the bench.
- Polyurethane Upholstery: Easy to clean and durable, the PUR cushions are perfect for commercial facilities.
- Skai Cushions: A traditional finish with a more supple feel, yet wears well.