Stable and Strong, the Technogym Hexagon Dumbbells ensure the highest durability
The Technogym Hexagon Dumbbells are as strong as they look. Manufactured with robust steel, the handle is welded in place to give weight and enforcement. In addition, the dumbbells benefit from further protection with a hard chrome treatment. Lastly, 5mm of natural and synthetic rubber surrounds the ends to allow each of these Technogym freeweights to withstand consistent use.
Designed for stability, the hexagon shape offers a number of benefits. The flat-sided ends will prevent the dumbbells from rolling and can be stored on multiple surfaces. A feature which is particularly favourable with our superyacht gym clients. Furthermore, the design of the Technogym Hexagon Dumbbells allows users to choose from a variety of exercises, such as dumbbell push-ups and renegade rows.
- Long-lasting dumbbells built with high quality robust steel and rubber to prevent damage.
- Each of the rubber ends is embossed with painted numbers. As a result users can find their correct weight quickly and easily.
- A hexagon design which prevents the rolling of dumbbells.
- Available in various weights: 5kg, 7.5kg, 10kg, 12.5kg, 15kg, 17.5kg, 20kg, 22.5kg.
- Full kit of the Hexagon Dumbbells available which consists of 16 dumbbells, two per each weight.