Star Trac 8 Series VeraStrider let you take the lead
The new Star Trac 8 Series VersaStrider is designed to create the ultimate user-centric elliptical training experience. MyStride™ technology allows users to stride at the length they want when they want. No buttons to press, no levers to pull. Simply get on, and stride at the speed and length you desire, VersaStrider will follow your lead. MyStride lets you find your stride.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- MyStride technology in the VersaStrider allows users to vary their stride length from 10″ to 32″ dynamically – no buttons to push, just stride the way you want
- Movement arms follow a converging path of motion that closely follows the human body’s natural movement
- Level control buttons are integrated into movement arms – adjust level without letting go of handles
- Display includes MyStride indicator showing user’s stride length during workout
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window, user-specific workout programs, Polar® telemetry and multiple cup and accessory holders
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- Integrated movement wheel at rear of machine allows one person to easily manoeuvre the unit for placement or service
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
Marketing Manager – Gym Marine Yachts & Interiors.
Marketing for Gym Marine is a total joy. My days are spent investigating new exciting gym equipment, catching up with our manufacturers and constantly finding new ways to reach you, our fantastic customers. If you have any queries or want to talk all things marketing, drop me a line!