Star Trac 8 Series Rear Drive Elliptical Creates a Natural Stride Pattern.
Elliptical training has become second only to treadmill training in facilities across the globe and it has become one of the most important cardio categories in the eyes of many clients. When designing our 8-Series Rear Drive Elliptical, we wanted to create a comfortable and natural stride pattern, while offering user-centric safety features and the industry’s best entertainment solutions.
Star Trac 8 Series Rear Drive Elliptical Key Features:
- Choose between 5″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window and user-specific workout programs
- Articulating foot pads & 18″ stride length create a very comfortable and natural stride pattern
- Ergonomic hand grips offer multiple hand positions and heart rate detection
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Convenience features like water bottle holders, a media shelf & optional tablet holder
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame