The Polar Ignite is your all-in-one training buddy
A versatile workout partner, the Polar Ignite will help you discover your true potential and push you to your limits, without burning you out. Take the stress out of planning your training with Polar Ignite FitSpark. Choose from daily on-demand cardio, strength or supportive workouts using the FitSpark training guide. Customised to you, programs are built to match your fitness level, training history and recovery based on your nights sleep.
Training for long distance running has never been easier with the Polar Ignite running plan. Plus it’s integrated GPS tracks your speed, distance and route. You can also track your heart rate, calories burned and summary of all your exercises including fitness classes, swimming and cycling.
All your progress can be tracked on the Polar Flow App, and it’s not limited to exercise. The Polar Ignite will also provide detailed insight on your sleep and how long you spend in each stage (light, deep and REM). Furthermore, it’s lightweight, stylish design makes it the perfect accessory whether you’re training or for everyday wear.
- Integrated GPS to track your speed, distance, route and altitude.
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate that tracks with the Precision Prime sensor fusion technology.
- Nightly recharge to let you see how well you recover from your day during the night.
- FitSpark daily training guide that provides ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
- Serene breathing exercises to help you relax your body and calm down your mind.
- Stay connected with phone notifications including calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more.
- Follow your progress in the pool as the Polar Ignite automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times.
- Know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, heart rate and how hard you’re training.
- Get a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during your day from your lowest and highest heart rate.