The Maletti Zerbini 1906 fits any retro aesthetic
The Maletti Zerbini 1906 is a stylish reclining swivel barber’s chair, ideal for any classic or retro salon aesthetic, a must have for any salon. Made from a heavy duty enamelled aluminium and chrome-finished frame, you are ensured a high rigidity chair, made to last. To maximise user comforts during use, you can synchronise the back and leg movements while adjusting.
Made with comfort in mind, the Maletti Zerbini 1906 is fitted with a polyurethane foam padding in the back, seat, armrests and leg rests. You are ensured maximum comfort for all costumers, even during the longest of treatments. The hydraulic swivel pump, fitted with an anti-tipping tread plate, ensures ease of use during treatments.
Key Features of the Maletti Zerbini 1906:
- Hydraulic pump for adjustments, ensuring use for clients of any heights.
- Adjustable and removable headrest and for ease of use dependent on the client and their needs.
- Perfect for smaller spaces and storage thanks to the removable footrest.
- You can lift the legs during use with the tipping tread place located at the bottom of the chair.
- Upholstery available in Skay or Skay Capitonne.