Why does a gym need a folding bench? You might think that a workout bench needs to be robust and sturdy, but in many environments such as luxury homes or superyachts aesthetics and space are of great importance.
Our GM Custom Folding Bench has been designed to satisfy all of the above needs. Clients can choose between a number of different materials, finishes and colour schemes; and are given various options for add-ons and enhancements such as wheels and laser engraving. Personalising your folding bench is made possible too, as a logo or motif can be printed on the upholstery.
Key Features of the GM Custom Folding Bench include:
- Sturdy frame made from stainless steel – upgrade to 316 marine grade for harsher environments.
- Seat-back incline (75º, 60º, 45º, 30º, 15º), back decline (12º), seat incline (15º).
- Powder coat finish with almost any colour available.
- Huge choice of leather and stitch colours for the oversized pads.
- Folds completely flat and is easy to store with optional wall bracket.
- Seriously lightweight and easy to move around at around 35kg.
- Customise your GM Custom Folding Bench with a logo, which is screen-printed on the pads or can be embroidered on request.