The Freemotion Genesis Dual Cable Cross is the perfect functional trainer.
The Freemotion Genesis Dual Cable Cross enhances strength by allowing users to perform movements that mimic activities in everyday life. Every muscle and plane of motion can be worked and challenged on this unique machine. Lead one-on-one personal training sessions or small group circuits for a strength, stability and balance component you won’t find on fixed-isolated machines. The open design makes it ADA compliant and welcoming for all fitness levels. Add a bench or stability ball to create a truly customized workout for members who want to focus on ab work.
Key features of the Freemotion Genesis Dual Cable Cross:
- User-defined movement: counterbalanced arms rotate independently with 12 vertical and nine horizontal settings, in virtually any movement pattern.
- Moving handles: handles move independently to create unlimited exercise options.
- Intelligent, swivel pulley design: creates fluid cable travel and a nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Cable travel: the long cable length and flexibility allows for full exercise extension. Two arms: 97 in (246 cm).
- Kick plates: strong 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Weight stacks: enclosed weight stacks limit access to moving parts for safety. Dual independent stacks allow two members to workout simultaneously.