Technogym Recline Forma is all about a comfortable ride while you train
With its wide-walk through and comfortable seat, the Technogym Recline Forma bike is the perfect solution for active adults suffering from back pain or limited mobility seeking for a moderate cardio activity.
Forma Line offers new content, smart features and an enhanced design for both professional and home users.
Key Features of the Technogym Recline Forma Bike:
- The new matte display with QR code makes your experience simple and intuitive. Choose your workout and use the numerical keypad to set it up. The LED dial helps you check your performance progress during the workout.
- The interactive heart rate function can be activated by simply placing the palms on the hand sensors located on each side of the seat.
- Thanks to the optional Bluetooth Forma Training Link you can connect your personal iPad to any Forma equipment. By downloading the Forma Training App, you can track your training data and access your favourite content. The Forma Training Link is sold separately. iPad not included.
- Enter and exit with ease thanks to the low step-over height and wide walk-through between the seat and pedals.
- With its 110 degree incline, the ergonomic seat ensures correct positioning on the equipment eliminating the need for adjustments.
- The Entertainment Support allows you to position and secure your iPad to the console, ensuring optimal view from all training positions.
- The Constant Pulse Rate system follows your heart rate, automatically adjusting the speed, incline and resistance of the equipment to constantly provide you with a safe and effective workout. The new hand sensors or chest strap track your heart rate so you can safely train within your target zone.
- Every machine has been designed with the same characteristics as the cardio range developed for the gym and used by Olympic champions. This means more safety, less maintenance and the guarantee that you have chosen a quality product that will help you achieve your goals without putting your heart at risk.