Its durability and flexibility make the Power Plate pro5 model the first choice for a wide range of gym facilities, yet it is equally adaptable for home use, especially in large families, where each member has a different health and wellness goal.
An even wider range of settings offer variety while the large plate surface provides greater exposure to vibrations and more flexibility when it comes to the type of movement you can perform.
Offering all the quality and reliability you expect from a genuine Power Plate machine, the pro5 has a secondary timer and controls at the base of the column, making operation easy, especially when performing seated or floor exercises. Its simple operating panel is user-friendly, with the option to choose from four vibration frequency settings, two amplitude settings and three timer settings. The pro5 can be set to run for up to nine minutes, so you can move through your regular programme without the need to restart the machine for each exercise.
The Power Plate pro5 comes with everything needed to get started, including mats and a strap set.
Key features of the Power Plate Por5
- Grade: CommercColour
- Colour: Silver – additional colours available upon request (additional fee with a 12 week lead time)
- Time Selections: 30, 45 or 60 seconds / up to 9 minutes
- Frequency / Pre-set Frequencies: 25-50Hz / 1 Hz increments
- Vibration Energy Output (amplitude): Low / High
- Secondary Timer and Controls
- Operation: User-friendly interactive display
- PrecisionWave™ Technology: High-fidelity harmonic vibration system that provides uncompromising performance for unsurpassed results
- Dual Sync™ Twin Motor System: DualSync Twin Motor System maintains precise balance at any frequency and amplitude level, allowing perfect synchronization of vibration for maximum muscle response and efficiency