These affordable Pilates Reformers don’t sacrifice on quality – the Align Pilates C2 Pro Pilates Reformer.
The new C2 Pro reformer now comes in an eye-catching wood effect, achieved through a special processing technique first introduced by Align-Pilates. The finish gives the feel of a more traditional wood reformer, together with the reliability of an aluminium reformer. In addition, the finish makes the runners more scratch resistant than plain aluminium, ensuring the machine looks in tip top shape for longer.
Whether you choose a C2 Pro Pilates Reformer in wood or Aluminium, you are guaranteed great value and an exceptional quality piece of pilates equipment. Perfect for most training environments.
Choose also the C2 Half Cadillac bundle or the Cadillac Combination bundle. The half bundle comes complete with leg extensions, frame sitting box, mat converter, platform extender and a 60″ gondola pole. The C2 Cadillac Combination gives you the full works, make use of a full frame and brackets, leg extensions, mattress converter and platform extender.
Key Features of Align Pilates C2 Pro Pilates Reformer:
- Class leading travel: now 106.5cm up from 100.5cm on previous models C1 models
- Long carriage now increased to 92cm up from 86cm on previous models
- Resistance: 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes and foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 3 position headrest
- Removable and lockable shoulder rest
- Space saving: The C2-Pro is wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked or stood against a wall. It can “free stand” when selected with the extension leg option.*