Matrix T5 Treadmill – a safe and comfortable exercise experience
Matrix T5 Treadmill boasting the Ultimate Deck cushioning system, the T5x offers a safe and comfortable exercise experience so you can walk, jog or run harder and for longer.
A wide range of exciting programs including Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5k, Target Heart Rate, Gerkin Protocol, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT and Air Force PRT will keep you inspired and motivated as you achieve your fitness goals. Regular use of a treadmill is a fantastic way to boost cardio stamina, promote healthy weight loss and strengthen and tone a variety of muscles including the calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes and abs. Did you know pumping your arms while you train will not only help you burn more calories, it will also target the biceps, triceps and upper pectorals too! Without question, the T5x offers a total body workout!
The vibrant and intuitive Dot Matrix LED console displays important information on Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Incline, Pace, Heart Rate, Watts and METs so you can keep track of your progress. WiFi enabled for use with the Matrix Asset Management System plus iPod compatibility, mean the exceptional T5x will bring a whole new dimension to your training.
The 0-15% incline will keep your muscles challenged and engaged, while the speed range of 0.5 – 12 mph (0.8 – 20 kph) will test your cardio endurance. Easy to reach speed and incline adjustments on the crossbar let you stay in control of your training at all times.
Matrix T5 Treadmill Key Features:
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- Sprint 8 High Intensity Interval Training program
- RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- Crossbar speed and incline controls make adjustments quick and easy
- Ultimate Deck System for superior performance and durability
- 56 cm / 22″ wide belt offers sense of security and freedom on hard runs
- Matrix 5.0 Hp AC motor with Dynamic Response Drive System fine-tunes response based on footfall pattern for a smooth, consistent, natural workout