Matrix T3 Treadmill – Built to last
Matrix T3 Treadmill is durably built to withstand rigorous use by walkers and runners, Matrix treadmills offer the optimal mix of support and cushioning. The special responsive drive system and large running belt are added features that offer maximum performance and comfort.
Sophisticated yet intuitive, Matrix cardio consoles continue to deliver exciting new experiences, motivating workout feedback and engaging entertainment. Our selection of consoles provides you more choice in what you put on your floor, and it gives your members more control over the data they collect, the content they enjoy and the results they achieve.
X-Dot-matrix LED with profile display,
XE– 41 cm / 16” class touchscreen display with FitTouch Technology offers intuitive operation,
XE VA – Compatible with Virtual Active programming to provide an immersive exercise experience with WiFi connectivity
Matrix T3 Treadmill Key Features:
- Low Step-on Height All Matrix 3 series treadmills feature a low, 19 cm / 7.5˝ step-on height for easy accessibility.
- Dynamic Response Drive System™ Our 4.2 Hp AC motor with exclusive drive system is coupled with controller technology that continuously monitors and adjusts to user footfall to ensure a perfect stride.
- Display Feedback Time of Day, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Distance (Kilometers or Miles), Calories, Calories per Hour, Speed, Incline, Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Workout Profile
- Workouts Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5k, Target HR, Gerkin Protocol, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), WFI Protocol
- Incline 0-15% (590-kg / 1,300-lb. thrust elevation motor)