Matrix Krank Cycle focuses on the upper body as a way to build aerobic capacity, strength, endurance and core stability.
Matrix Krank Cycle features independent crank arms that offer a wide variety of movements to keep users engaged. The crank arm height is adjustable and the crank-and-flywheel assembly rotates to enable forward and reverse movement. Available with a removable ergonomic saddle to allow for wheelchair accessibility. Kranking increases aerobic capacity and upper-body strength, burns calories and builds core stability.
Kranking is the first exercise programme to focus on the upper body as a way to build cardio fitness. It represents a new way to build aerobic capacity and upper body strength, burn calories and build core stability. And since it utilises the upper body instead of the legs, it represents a unique cross training opportunity for athletes of all types
One of the most exciting aspects of Kranking is its impact on upper body strength. Studies have demonstrated muscle growth and increased definition, so participants are developing strength while performing an effective cardio workout
Matrix Krank Cycle Key Features:
- Independent crank arms for greater variety of movement to keep users engaged
- Ergonomically designed saddle allows easy transition between seated and standing exercise positions, additionally this feature allows the machine of accessible to wheelchair users
- Adjustable crank arm height encourages greater range of muscle activation
- Crank and flywheel assembly rotates to accommodate forward and reverse movements
- Narrow crank axis allows for higher RPMs, increasing speed and endurance
- Wheelchair accessible due to removable seat and the secure platform with raised section to the rear to restrict wheel movement during exercise.
- Frame – Steel base with cast iron drive, treated with zinc oxide & polyester powder coating