Matrix E1 Elliptical
One look at the Matrix E1 Elliptical Trainer and it’s easy to see why these stunning machines are one of the most popular forms of exercise equipment in gyms around the globe. Walking, jogging and running on asphalt puts an enormous amount of strain on delicate ankle, knee and hip joints. The beauty of an elliptical trainer is the ability to engage in an intense and challenging workout that is easy on the joints.
The quadriceps are notoriously difficult to target but regular use of an elliptical machine will help strengthen these muscles as well as the calves, hamstrings and glutes. Small but extremely important stabilising muscles are also worked, which assists in injury prevention. Upper body motion is encouraged via the convenient and padded handlebars, which will help tone the biceps, triceps, deltoids and lats as well as increase caloric burn. Going hands-free will utilise your core muscles and help improve co-ordination and balance.
A vibrant LCD console displays important information on your workout including Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Level, Watts, METs and Heart Rate. Use the built in hand grips and receivers to monitor your heart rate and ensure you’re working within the correct zone for maximum results. A wide range of programs such as Manual, Hill Interval, Time Goal, Distance Goal and Calories Goal will keep you motivated as you train.
Completely self powered the E1x can be positioned anywhere for the ultimate in convenience, plus it means running costs are at a minimum.
Matrix E1 Elliptical Key Features:
- LED console display is easily navigated by users at all experience levels
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- Constant Rate of Acceleration, coupled with our suspension design, delivers a perpetually smooth motion
- Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
- Display Feedback – Time, Distance (Kilometers or Miles), Calories, Calories per Hour, Level, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate, METs, Watts
- Workouts – Interval Training,Target HR, Constant Watts, Fat Burn, Fitness Test