Train at Home or in the Gym with the Life Fitness Row GX Rowing Machine
The Life Fitness Row GX Rowing Machine powers its resistance using water. It simulates the same natural experience as rowing on water for an incredibly smooth row. With 16 resistance levels, it can challenge every user, from a newbie to the seasoned campaigner. The simple to use console shows all your key workout stats including time, distance and strokes per minute. Whilst the ergonomic handle guarantees reduced strain on the arms and wrists.
Whether in your home gym or a commercial facility, the Life Fitness Row GX Rowing Machine is perfect for all environments. Its front wheels make it easy to move around. Ideal if you want to mix up your training and row outdoors. When it comes to storage, it is extremely simple. The rower has a folding mechanism which then allows it to store upright. Therefore only taking up a tiny amount of space!
- Smooth Operation: It is unique with its Fluid Resistance Technology system that creates a smooth feel using the natural elements of water and a well-designed railing system. Using water resistance via a refillable tank, this rower is biomechanically designed to recreate the actual feel of rowing on the water.
- Compact Design: Store the Life Fitness Row GX Rowing Machine upright in between workouts. This is ideal for in-home use, or for use in a gym where moving rowers around for group classes is a requirement. Once folded vertically, the rower is just 71” tall.
- Club-Quality Performance: You can find the exact same model in the best health clubs and athletic facilities around the world
- Comfortable Seating: The seat on this rower is contoured with cushioning and perfect positioning for comfort.
- High Quality: Enjoy the Row GX Rowing Machine in a gym or at-home with the durability from a brand like Life Fitness. This rower requires little to no maintenance. Furthermore with a 330 pound max user weight, it’s ideal for areas of high-traffic with multiple users.
- Data: Keep track of your workout with an easy to read display featuring the essential information like 500m split time, strokes per minutes, calories burned, and time elapsed.