Achieve two workouts in one with the Life Fitness Optima Series Lat Pulldown Low Row
Targeting the entire back and rear shoulder muscle groups, the Life Fitness Optima Series Lat Pulldown Low Row is an excellent piece of equipment. It provides an upper body workout, therefore great for training and improving posture. Suitable for all levels of fitness, with the maximum weight stack reaching 92KG, it is easily adjustable for each user. Also included are easy to follow instructions demonstrating positions for beginners.
The combination of two strength machines is ideal for yachts and smaller home gyms, as a result it saves space without having to compromise on features.
Its clean and compact design fits in with any space, and with a range of frame and upholstery colours, you can design it to compliment your surroundings.
- Saves space as a multi functional machine, combining a lat pulldown and seated row.
- Thermo rubber hand grips are non-absorbing, wear-and-tear resistant and include an aluminium cap on the handles to ensure durability.
- Designed for smooth motions, the weight plates are solid-steel with the top plate fitted with self-lubricating bushings. The magnetic weight selector pin is easy to guide and locks in place.
- Standard rubber feet on the base of the frame prevent damage and any slipping.
- Ensuring maximum adhesion and durability, each frame has an electrostatic powder coat finish.