Optimise your floor space with the Life Fitness Optima Series Dual Adjustable Pulley
A multi-exercise machine, the Life Fitness Optima Series Dual Adjustable Pulley offers limitless strength training options. Users can easily switch between exercises by adjusting the height of the pulley. Furthermore choose from a long handle, ankle strap or tricep rope to perform a vast range of exercises. Additionally, this multi-functional piece of equipment features an ergonomic pull-up bar.
Designed with space in mind, the Life Fitness Optima Series provides unique solutions for wellness areas with limited space. With a narrow footprint, the Optima Series Dual Adjustable Pulley optimises valuable floor space. Therefore when combining multiple pieces from the Optima Series range, customers can guarantee a full body workout.
- A space saving multi-functional machine with endless full body strength training options.
- Includes one pair of long adjustable handles, one ankle strap and a triceps rope.
- An ergonomic pull-up bar which provides users with several grip positions.
- 90″ of cable to allow a wide range of movements.
- Easy-to-follow placards with pictorial instructions to demonstrate user positions.
- Designed for smooth motions, the weight plates are solid-steel with the top plate fitted with self-lubricating bushings. The magnetic weight selector pin is easy to guide and locks in place.
- Standard rubber feet on the base of the frame to prevent damage and any slipping.
- A durable machine, each frame has an electrostatic powder coat finish.
- Thermo rubber hand grips are non-absorbing, wear-and-tear resistant and include an aluminium cap on the handles to ensure durability.