Build strength in your arms with the Life Fitness Optima Series Biceps/Triceps
A dual functioning machine, the Life Fitness Optima Series Biceps/Triceps is perfect for those that wish to strength train their arms. This sleek piece of equipment provides smooth transitioning, as you can easily alternate between exercises by using two separate attachments. The weight stack allows users to set their preferred weight, and can increase to 64kg as they progress, creating a machine which is suitable for all fitness levels.
The full range of Life Fitness Optima Series was designed with space in mind. Providing unique solutions for wellness areas that have limited space, but want a range of equipment to allow users to achieve a full body workout. As a two-in-one machine, the Life Fitness Optima Series Biceps/Triceps combines two exercises all in one, easy to use, compact design. Furthermore, the frame comes in a variety of colours, adding an element of personalisation to your equipment.
- A space efficient design, it combines two exercises into one machine training both biceps and triceps. Therefore maximising floor space to ensure all desired equipment is included within the gym.
- Designed to last, the thermo rubber hand grips are non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant. The handles also include an aluminium cap to ensure durability.
- Simply transition between exercises by alternating the attachments. The self-lubricating bushings on the top weight also provide a smooth motion during workouts.
- Rubber feet protect both the base of the machine and flooring as well as preventing slippage.
- Easy to adjust weights with a magnetic pin that locks in place.
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish, which ensures maximum adhesion and durability.