The Life Fitness FS6 Adjustable-Stride Cross Trainer offers a comfortable yet tough workout
The Life Fitness FS6 Adjustable-Stride Cross Trainer is part of the Fit System Cross-Trainer series. Built with the same compact footprint and high-end design as the FS4, it saves space without compromising on its sleek design. In addition, it features an adjustable stride length that adds variety to your workout.
Suitable for all fitness levels, the Life Fitness FS6 provides a low impact cardio workout. Particularly beneficial to those who don’t wish to add stress to their joints, but want to achieve a full body workout. Furthermore, the FS6 is easily accessible as users can get on and off the machine from behind rather than the side. All in all its compact, user friendly design makes it an ideal machine for residential and superyacht gyms.
- An adjustable stride length of 18″ to 26″ with 20 resistance levels.
- Additional exercise options with attachment points for resistance bands.
- A space saving design with the flywheel located in the middle on either side of the pedals.
- Built with the Life Fitness Slide-Drive technology for a smoother ride.
- Touch screen console which interacts with fitness apps and wearables via Bluetooth/NFC.