Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill is a rare breed.
This folding treadmill, unlike most others in the marketplace, has high-quality engineering and great electronics. This means that home gym users can guarantee a health club style experience at the fraction of the price of a commercial model. Its compact footprint for storage allows an adaptable workout space. It has springs to gently and safely lower the deck, then when you finish, simply roll the Life Fitness F3 away!
The Life Fitness F3 folding treadmill also features FlexDeck shock absorption – setting it apart from cheaper folding treadmills. The Life Fitness F3 consists of a sturdy base plus your choice of two consoles — “Go” and “Track Connect”. For those that simply want to get going, the GO console is easy to use with 12 engaging, motivating workouts. Whilst the Track Connect is excellent if users want to connect through fitness apps to track their training.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact hand sensors feature on the Life Fitness F3 treadmill and a wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system.
- Shock Absorption System: Reduces the impact and risk of injury on joints for a supportive and comfortable running deck.
- User Friendly Design: Two removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders and an integrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack, provide added convenience.
- Quick Start: Saving time when starting a workout, the users walking, jogging and running pace are recorded. You can also set three custom incline presets too.
- Easy Storage: the treadmill folds and rolls away with its four wheels. When starting your workout, the gas assisted springs gently lower the base to the ground.
- Choice of Console: the Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill comes with two console options: Go or Track connect.
- Engaging Workout: the Life Fitness Track Connect console works with devices via bluetooth to use with fitness apps and accessories.